Sunday 19 February 2012

Daniel Radcliffe

UPDATE I've got a bigger collection of his feet on my other blog
http://hotmalesoles.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/first-post-daniel-radcliffe.html
If the link isn't working then look on my profile :) enjoy

Just found this on twitter
#HPfact Daniel Radcliffe once spilt coke on the floor at his friends house so he took off his sock and moped it up then put his sock back on

God, if I was there I would of nicked that sock or sucked the coke out. :D not sure how dan would react to the though


I love to find a pic of Daniel barefoot, he seems so shy about showing his feet- or just never really needed to. I'm still searching for pics of his soles but for now here is everyone I know of plus some of his shoes.

Update! Found another pic :D

No comments:

Post a Comment